why?

Why would anybody decide to start BLOGGING?
Perhaps they want to set apart and record the oh-so-many occurrences of their day-to-day life so that they can go back and live in that very moment one more time. Or perhaps, even though it sounds morbid enough, they might want to hone and develop their so called 'writing' skills and discover some new aspect of 'creativity' in the self. For me, if not being absolutely random about it, it would have to be the former for i had no intentions whatsoever to record any memoranda for whatever reasons. I wouldn't have written the story of my life, stating charts and facts and figures - to save my life. And yet, here i am, doing precisely the exact thing that otherwise seemed despicable to me.
What is the point?
No idea.
On second thoughts, why does there need to be a point?
Decisions can be ugly and incorrect and unjustified and random.
On third thoughts (which is what i take to be the actual reason), a good friend bugged me into it. Other good friends reckoned it was a 'wizard' idea. And since i couldnt deny that the thought had crossed my mind earlier and more than once, i decided to bring it up and face it head on, and basically, just START writing.
Here goes, for whatever reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment