To reinstate, if I might.

For the one who gets fascinated.

Oh, the last thing on my mind - will this instance ever perish? Will it bring to us what you and I seek (like it matters, like we know), or will it abandon horribly? When you do what you do. When I reason with myself. When the quintessential supervises. When little brings joy, and much more squanders away. When I require, as much as you dispose. When the signs act out. When intuition reigns, wishes align and there is eternity to create. When nothing else concerns. When everything falls in place. Am I contemplating definition? I must stop posing the rhetorical to the self already.
I try not to think.
I am sure it is some irrelevant fragment of my imagination.

By the one who fascinates.
(Yes, its been quite abstract lately. But I appreciate that it has.)

No comments:

Post a Comment